Biography of Imam Bukhari

His full name was Abu Abdullah Muhammad ibn Ismail ibn Al Mughirah bin Al-Bukhari Al Ju'fi Bardizbah. However, he is better known as Imam Bukhari, because he was born in the city of Bukhara, Turkistan. As a boy Al Imam Al Bukhari blinded his eyes. One night he dreamed mother saw the Prophet Ibrahim 'Alaihissalaam that says, "Hi Fulanah (what he meant was the mother of Al Imam Al Bukhari, pent), verily Allah has been to restore vision both eyes often do you pray for your son." It turns out in the morning his mother saw that God had restored his son's vision both eyes.

When he was ten years old, Al Imam Al Bukhari began his education, he did odyssey to Balkh, Naisabur, Rayy, Baghdad, Basra, Kufa, Mecca, Egypt, and Sham. His teachers were huge in volume. Among them the most famous is Abu 'Asim An-Nabiil, Al Ansari, Makki bin Ibrahim bin Musa Ubaidaillah, Abu Al Mughirah,' Abdan ibn 'Uthman,' Ali ibn al-Hasan ibn Syaqiq, Sadaqah ibn Al Fadl, Abdurrahman bin Ash-Syu'aisi Hammad, Muhammad bin 'Ar'arah, Hajjaj bin Minhaal, Badal bin Al Muhabbir, King Abdullah bin', Khalid bin Makhlad, Thalq Ghannaam bin Abdurrahman Al Muqri ', Khallad bin Yahya, Abdul' Azizi al Uwaisi , Abu Al-Yaman, 'Ali ibn al Madini, Ishaq bin Rahawaih, Nu'aim bin Hammad, Al-Imam Ahmad bin Hanbal, and a row of priests and other clerics ahlul hadith.

His disciples were countless. Among them the most famous is Al Imam Muslim bin Al-Hajjaj An Naisaburi, Sahih Muslim authors. Al Imam Al Bukhari's famous wit and power of memory. He said, "I memorized a hundred thousand hadeeth, and I also memorized two hundred thousand hadith is not authentic". On another occasion Belau said, "Every hadeeth which I memorized, I can definitely mentioned sanad (chain of narrators-transmitters) it".

She has also been asked by Muhammad ibn Abu Hatim Al Warraaq, "Do you know the sanad and matan any hadith that you put into the book that you are stacking (ie: Sahih Bukhari, pent.)?" He replied, "All the hadiths I put in the book that I set it in the slightest nothing alike to me ". God's gift to Al Imam Al Bukhari form of reputation in the field of hadith have peaked. Not surprisingly, scholars and priests contemporary with praise (recommendation) against him. Here is a line of praise (recommendations) referred to:

Muhammad ibn Abi Hatim said, "I heard Ibrahim bin Khalid Al Marwazi said," I saw Abu Ammar Al Husayn ibn Harith praised Abu Abdillah Al Bukhari, and he said, "I have never seen anyone like him. As if he was created by God only to hadith ".

Abu Bakr Muhammad ibn Ishaq ibn Khuzaimah said, "I never view the sky underneath someone who knows more and more powerful on occasion about the hadith of the Prophet Shallallaahu 'Alaihi Wasallam of Muhammad bin Ismail (Al-Bukhari)." Muhammad ibn Abi Hatim said, " I heard Abu Abdillah (Al Imam Al Bukhari) said, "The companions of 'Amr ibn' Ali al Fallaas never asked for an explanation to me about the status (position) a hadith. I told them, "I do not know the status (position) hadith." They were so excited because hearing my words, and they immediately move towards' Amr. Then they reported the incident to 'Amr. 'Amr said to them, "Hadiths that status (position) is not known by Muhammad ibn Ismail was not hadith".

Al Imam Al Bukhari has a great work in the field of hadith which his book entitled Al-Jami 'or also known as Ash-Saheeh Bukhari or Sahih al. The scholars considered that Sahih Al-Bukhari is the most authentic book after the Koran.

His relationship with the book, there was a great scholar Jurist, Abu Zaid Al Marwazi said, "One time I fell asleep on the spot (near the Ka'bah-ed) between Pillars Yamani and the Maqam Ibrahim. In the sleep I dream of seeing the Prophet Shallallaahu 'Alaihi Wasallam. He said to me, "O Abu Zaid, until when engaku study the ash-Shafi'i, while you do not study my book? I said, "O Messenger of Your Majesty, Your Majesty what books mean?" The Prophet said, "The book Jami 'by Muhammad bin Ismail". The work of Al-Imam Al-Bukhari, another well-known is our At-Tarikh contains about the happenings of friends and tabi'in and sayings (the opinions of) them. In the field of morals Belau compiled book Al Adab Al simplex. And in the field of theology he compiled the book Khalqu Af'aal Al Ibaad.

Piety and keshalihan Al Imam Al Bukhari is the other side that did not deserve oblivion. Here are presented some of the statements of the scholars of his piety and keshalihan order to be a role model. Abu Bakr ibn Munir said, "I heard Abu Abdillah Al-Bukhari said," I hope that when I meet God, I'm not judged in a state to bear the sins of backbiting (backbiting others). " Sa'id ibn Abdullah ibn Ja'far said, "I heard the scholars in Basra said," Never in this world we have encountered people like Muhammad ibn Ismail in ma'rifah (science) and keshalihan ". Sulaym said, "I have never seen with my own eyes the sixty years since a deeper understanding of the teachings of Islam, leblih wara '(piety), and more to the world than the ascetic Muhammad bin Ismail."

Al Firabri said, "I dream of seeing the Prophet Shallallaahu 'Alaihi Wasallam in my sleep." He Shallallaahu 'Alaihi Wasallam said to me, "You want to get to where?" I replied, "Want to get to where Muhammad bin Ismail Al Bukhari". He Shallallaahu 'Alaihi Wasallam said, "Say hello to him!" Al Imam Al Bukhari died on the eve of Eid ul-Fitr in 256 H. when he reached the age of sixty-two years. His body was buried in Khartank, the name of a village in Samarkand. May Allah Ta'ala pour His mercy to Al Imam Al Bukhari.













.